Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thankful Tree

In honor of Thanksgiving being about point 2 seconds away (which by the way, how in the world is it NOVEMBER???),  I decided to make a Thankful Tree.  I found these 3 amazing 2 ft fake trees at Joanne's on super clearance, some fallish beautiful paper for matting, and some mini paper clips.  We have a few items up of what we are thankful for and I am hoping to get more as family arrives in town.  So excited/nervous to cook my very first Thanksgiving dinner : /


What do you think?





 love this little gem that I hang by the front door :)

 and my server that got a huge facelift about 2 years ago.  Just love her and love decorating her!  Look so much better minus the hideous floral embellishments and pepto bismal pink! 


 really wish I would've used some prettier pens, but it is what it is :)

my green Thankful Tree

 All three of them in their glory!




As i am looking back over the past year, I have so very much to be thankful for.  My wonderful, beautiful, happy baby Wyndham.  My amazing Husband.  A job. My health, my families health.  So many wonderful friendships.  Our home.  Vehicles to drive (which are paid off finally yayay!).  Family that loves us & we them, from NJ to Fl and in between.  Salvation and God's amazing Grace.  A Church we love.  So much to have a Thankful heart for!  Thanks for so much Jesus!  We do serve a Great and Awesome God!!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea to do a thankful tree! The cards are really cute!

    Thanks so much for linking up to SS!

    Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam! Love your Thankful Tree idea! And you're right, we do have SOO much to be thankful for! I enjoy reading your updates! Love you and your sweet family!
    Love,
    Susie xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)