Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, November 5, 2010

New Cowls & Broaches

In preparation for the Holidays and in lieu of the craft sales I've obligated myself to I am sewing and crafting away!  Here are the newest cowls and broaches!  New fabrics, new colors!  Perfect christmas gift for any fembot in your life :)

Zebra Cowl with plum broach ($15) and matching small clutch ($8~ on sale from $10 for the Holidays, now through Jan 1 2011)


Gray & White Seersucker Cowl with Broach:
 Tweed Cowl (red/black/white)
 Close up of the fabric:
Brown Jersey Cowl & Broach with teal button and plumage dot feathers :
 Isn't she just beautiful??!!
Broach Collection:

 Black Spiral Broach, 4 1/2 inches in diameter ($6) with matching Large Clip ($6)
 White Satin Frayed Broach, 5 to 6 inches in diameter ($6):

Sweater Broach with diamond embellishment, 3 1/2 inches in diameter ($6):
Now isn't Erin just gorgeous?!   Thanks for the photo sesh Lovey!!
xoxox
Pam





Linking here:
Keeping It SimpleBWS tips button

2 comments:

  1. Love your cowl and broaches....beautifully done! You sure are talented. Thanks for the visit and leaving a sweet comment. I'm one of your newest followers.

    Enjoy your day.
    Gail

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)